- Valiya K.R.
- Gidwani R.K.
- Kucha N.P.
- Goswami F.J.
- Shah M.M.
- Prajapati S.A.
Source of funding
Declaration of competing interest
- Applicability of different hematological discrimination indices for differential diagnoses of beta-thalassemia trait and iron deficiency anaemia.MedPulse Int J Pathol. 2019; 12 (December 2019): 145-152
- Beta thalassemia.in: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL). Stat Pearls Publishing, 2012 (2021 Jan)
- Guidelines for screening, diagnosis and management of hemoglobinopathies.Indian J Hum Genet. 2016; 20 (April-June 2014): 101-119
- Prevention and control of hemoglobinopathies in India -thalassemias, sickle cell disease and other variant hemoglobins.in: National Health Mission, Guidelines on Hemoglobinopathies in India. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, 2016
- Contribution of national institute of immunohaematology on tribal health Research.Immuno Haematol Bull. 2013; 44: 3-10
- Alpha thalassaemia (Hb Bart's) in Rajasthan (India).Haematologia. 2000; 30: 209-213
- Clinical diversity of sickle cell disease in western India - influence of genetic factors.Acta Haematol. 2000; 103: 122-123
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy